Vtg 4.5 Coat Brooch EISENBERG ICE Red Glass Floral Bouquet Crystal Rhinestones
Vintage EISENBERG ICE Big Coat Brooch - Almost 4.5! Red Glass Chatons (1/2" Square) "flowers in Bouquet. Signed Eisenberg Ice 2000 on back. Who bought it new in 2000. It is NOT a repro or knock off.
Shiny Rhodium Plated Leaves - Setting. Large Impressive coat pin - almost 4.5" tall (4 3/8") & 2.5 at widest. This was made as a reproduction of Original Sterling Silver. Brooch made in the 1940s.
There are knock off of this. Available, only signed Eisenberg - No Ice and No 2002. Listing Lots of Vintage Jewelry at this time. I bought a 620 Piece High-End Jewelry collection years ago. Decided the "time is now" to start marketing it again. Includes: Rhinestones, Crystals, Beads & Faux Pearls with. Pieces signed & unsigned by Miriam Haskell, Eisenberg, Weiss. Coro, Regency, Hobe, Juliana & others.
This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Vintage & Antique Jewelry\Brooches & Pins". The seller is "vintagejewelsdakota" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Antique: No
- Shape: Floral Bouquet or Spray
- Occasion: Anniversary, Birthday, Christening, Christmas, Confirmation/Communion, Engagement, Father's Day, Graduation, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Wedding
- Main Stone Color: Red
- Year Manufactured: 2000-2009
- Metal: Silver Tone Rhodium Plated
- Item Length: 4 3/8\
- Secondary Stone: Crystal
- Jewelry Department: Fine
- Main Stone: Crystal
- Vintage: Yes
- Department: Women
- Main Stone Shape: Square
- Base Metal: Unknown
- Handmade: Yes
- Signed: Yes
- Color: Red & Silver
- Material: Crystal, Glass, Metal
- Brand: Eisenberg Ice
- Setting Style: Prong
- Type: Brooch
- Customized: No
- Theme: Beauty
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Country/Region of Manufacture: America
- Wholesale: No
- Country of Origin: United States